- Born: 5 May 1911 at village of Dhalgat, Patiya upazila, Chittagong (Chotrogram)
- Died: 23 September 1932, Chittagong (aged 21)
- Profession: Bengali revolutionary nationalist
- Recognition: Residential hall in University of Chittagong and Jahangirnagar University named after her
- Hasani? Didn't know that! First female Headmistress of Nandankanan Aparna Charan Girls' School, Chittagong
- Early life of 'Rani', first class student, family life, first Headmistress of a girl's school in Chittagong
- Pritilata: the female warrior (Chittagong: a hot bed of revolutionary action, membership of Surya Sen's group, inspiration from Ramkrishna Biswas, narrowly surviving police encounter)
- Night attack on the Pahartali European Club (blessing of Masterda, Kalpana Datta arrested, attack dressed as a Punjabi man, martyrdom by swallowing poison, slur by British authorities, plea for greater women's right), 'Bir Kannya' honorary title
- Legacy I: fading memory, 'Pritilata Bhavan' & 'Pritilata Shaheed Dibosh' honours by Bethune College, 'Bir Kannya Pritiltata Trust', 'Pritilata Waddedar Sarak'
- Legacy II: bronze statue, 'Pritilata Hall' in University of Chittagong and Jahangirnagar University, posthumous university degree for her and Bina Das, "Khelein Hum Jee Jan Se" (2010) and "Chittagong" (2012) film
- Legacy III: What others say about Pritilata Waddedar...