Mohammad Rafi (M. R.) Khan
- Born: 1 August 1928, Rasulpur, Satkhira
- Died: 5 November 2016, Dhaka (aged 88)
- Profession: Internationally reputed Paediatrician
- Recognition: National Professor of Bangladesh, 15 gold medal awards, Ekushey Padak award, 'Shishu Bandhu'
- National contribution: 'Father of Paediatrics in Bangladesh'
- Hasani? Didn't know that!
- Early life, education, family life
- Denied Pourashava election win and falsely jailed, Professor of Paediatrics and Medicine in various prestigious institutions
- 'Father of Paediatrics in Bangladesh' and 'Shishu Bandhu', Shishu Sasthya Foundation
- Other prominent role and notable contribution (e.g. teacher in Bangladesh Army, Vice President and Fellow of BAS), retirement
- Awards galore (includes 15 gold medals), National Professor of Bangladesh
- What others say about Mohammad Rafi (M. R.) Khan...