Ziaur Rahman (Shaheed General Zia)
- Born: 19 January 1936, Bagbari village, Gabtoli upazila, Bogra district
- Died: 30 May 1981, Chotrogram but buried in Dhaka (aged 45)
- Profession: Founder of Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP or Jatiotabadi Dol)
- National contribution: 7th President of Bangladesh. Sector Commander during Swadhinata Juddho and declared independence of Bangladesh in March 1971.
- Recognition: Honorary title of 'Shaheed' (martyred). Known as 'Swadhinata Gushok' (Declarer of Independence). Awarded Bir Uttom, Bangladesh's second highest military award.
- Hasani? Didn't know that! Awarded Hilal-e-Jurat, Pakistan's second highest military award for heroic performance during Indo-Pak war of 1965
- Early life of "Komol", excel in Pakistani military
- Family life, pre-liberation
- Declaration of Independence, 1975 coup
- President of Bangladesh, Islam and nationalism, 'Gram Sarkar', multi-party
- Founder of BNP
- Criticism, Jatiyo Biplob o Sanghati Dibosh, Zia Smriti Jadughar, Swadhinata Purushkar
- Muktijuddha Ziaur Rahman Hall (DU), Shaheed Zia Smriti (Memorial) Complex, Shaheed President Ziaur Rahman Medical College Hospital (SZMCH)
- What others say about Ziaur Rahman (Shaheed General Zia)...