Bir Srestho Mohammad Ruhul Amin
- Born: 1 February 1934, village of Baghchapra, Sonaimuri upazila (then Begumganj thana), Noakhali district
- Died: 10 December 1971, Rupsha upazila, Khulna (aged 37)
- Profession: Engine Room Artificer
- Recognition: Bir Srestho (1973)
- National contribution: Became a shaheed (martyred) for the Bangladesh cause in 1971
- Hasani? Didn't know that!
- Early life, education, family life
- Engine Room Artificer with Pakistan Navy, East Pakistan and West Pakistan tension come to a boil in 1971
- Killed by razakars after warship bombed by Indian Air Force's friendly fire
- Legacy: Bir Srestho honour, what others say about Bir Srestho Mohammad Ruhul Amin...