Abdul Karim (A. K.) Khandker
- Born: 3 March 1930 in Pabna
- Profession: Air Vice Marshal & politician
- Recognition: Bir Uttam (1972) and Swadhinata Purushkar (2011)
- National contribution: Deputy Chief of Staff of Bangladesh Armed Forces during Bangladesh Liberation War 1971
- Hasani? Didn't know that!
- Early life, education, family life
- '1971 Bhitore Baire' book controversy
- Legacy: Swadhinata Purushkar (2011), other awards, Bir Uttam A. K. Khandker Sarak, what others say about Abdul Karim (A. K.) Khandker...