- Born: 2 January 1937 at village of xxx, Kushtia
- Profession: Eminent barrister, Awami League politician, freedom fighter
- National contribution: Drafted First Constitution of Bangladesh, political lead during 1971 Liberation War
- Hasani? Didn't know that!
- Orphaned at 4 years old, passion for reading
- Convenor of Kushtia Chhatro Sangram Porishod, Jukto Front, commence legal career in England, family
- Campaign for greater autonomy for East Pakistan, return to East Pakistan
- 'Rahmat Ali', one of the main architect of 1971 Bangladesh Liberation War
- Drafting the Constitution of Bangladesh, moving away from politics
- One of the leading legal expert in Bangladesh, international contribution and influence
- Publications, awards galore
- Continuous efforts to promote knowledge of Liberation War among younger generation, convene anti-terrorism organisation, sedition charges against father and daughter and others
- Swadhinata Sangsad Award, 50 years in legal profession honoured
- Charitable endeavours
- What others say about Barrister Amir-ul Islam...