Dr. Muhammad Shahidullah
- Born: 10 July 1885, village of Peyara, 24 (Chobbish) Parganas, West Bengal, India
- Died: 13 July 1969, Dhaka (aged 84)
- Profession: Educationist, writer and philologist (linguist)
- Recognition: Swadhinata Purushkar (1980); Shahidullah Hall dormitory in DU named after him
- National contribution: Advanced the study of Bangla language and grammar. Established Pohela Baishakh festival
- Hasani? Didn't know that! Spoke 18 languages!
- Early life of 'Gyantaposh', education
- Family life
- A leading figure during Bhasha Andolon
- Advancement of Bangla language, awards
- Passing & burial
- Shahidullah Hall dormitory in DU, Shahidullah scholarship at London Metropolitan University, 'Epitaph for the Martyrs' by son Murtaja Baseer
- What others say about Dr. Muhammad Shahidullah...