Abdul Karim (A. K.) Khandker
- Born: 3 March 1930 in Pabna
- Profession: Air Vice Marshal & politician
- Recognition: Bir Uttam (1972) and Swadhinata Purushkar (2011)
- National contribution: Deputy Chief of Staff of Bangladesh Armed Forces during Bangladesh Liberation War 1971
- Hasani? Didn't know that!
- Early life, education, family life
- '1971 Bhitore Baire' book controversy
- Legacy: Swadhinata Purushkar (2011), other awards, Bir Uttam A. K. Khandker Sarak, what others say about Abdul Karim (A. K.) Khandker...
Timeline of few major events in Abdul Karim (A. K.) Khandker's life: